Does the SDK have a solution for dynamic lods?

i want to create more people in a screen. so i want optimize my game. Does the ready player me have a solution for dynamic lods? where can i see? (my english so bad sorry)

Hello and welcome to the forum!
Yes, we provide optimization solutions including LODs. You can tweak the option within the Avatar Configuration. You can find more about optimization on our documentation page here: Optimize | Ready Player Me

Sorry, I want dynamic lods, not static.

I have two more questions I would like to ask,

1. Can request model data only on your server? Can I set up my own server?
  2. How can I make the model quality better?

Unity allows you to dynamically switch betweeen differnt LOD levels using the LOD Group component. You can find more about it and how to do the setup on their documentation here: Unity - Manual: Level of Detail (LOD) for meshes

1. RPM can only work through our own server.
  2. When you want to show the character at the best quality, you can set the config file to higher quality settings. So you set the Lod to High, TextureAtlas to High (1024) etc…
    You can find more about Avatar Configuration in our documentation here: Avatar Configuration | Ready Player Me

thanks,

1. How can I speed up the loading of my model?
  2. How do I take a photo or upload a photo on Unity to get the functionality of the model?
  3. How to get more/better custom clothing.
  1. How to customize the face of the model
  2. In China, I want to load models faster. Is there any solution? Maybe I think it would be faster to have my own server
  1. How can I speed up the loading of my model?

You can use the optimization options on the Avatar Configuration as mentioned above, specifically, the optimization packages options that you can select from that window, like Draco Compression and Mesh Opt Compression; learn more about these on our documentation page here: Avatar Configuration | Ready Player Me
Also, Avatar Caching: Avatar Caching | Ready Player Me
And you can check out the Defer agents page: Defer Agents | Ready Player Me as said in the page:
When loading glTFs, glTFast lets you optimize toward one of two diametrical goals

• A stable frame rate
  • Fastest loading time
  1. How do I take a photo or upload a photo on Unity to get the functionality of the model?

You can integrate the Avatar Creator into Unity. You can find more about it in our documentation page here: Build your own Avatar Creator | Ready Player Me

1. How to get more/better custom clothing.

As mentioned on this topic: Custom asset templates
We have templates and instructions available to create and add different types of assets. You can find them here:

Also, for the Face asset creation guide: Face | Asset Creation Guide
Also check the “Create Custom outfits” documentation page: Create Custom Outfits | Ready Player Me.

1. How to customize the face of the model

In the Avatar Creator, you can find various options under the face customization tab, including head shape, eye shape and color, eyebrows shape and color, nose shape, mouth shape, etc.
We also have another tab for adding makeup and facial/head accessories.

1. In China, I want to load models faster. Is there any solution? Maybe I think it would be faster to have my own server

While Ready Player Me can be accessed globally, and we don’t set any particular limits on access, availability from mainland China can be unstable due to firewalls. Ready Player Me, at the moment, is not expected to operate well from China, nor do we currently have plans to expand to that market.