Web version is still broken

me and others have been having issues where assets just do not load in the web version, it just has the loading animation on them but nothing ever loads even when changing to different categories of assets Creating an avatar by clicking next does seem to save the avatar with the default outfit I was unable to change, but I get a 404 error when trying to unlock an asset for the user using the API

I have the same issues using Chrome or Firefox
Sorry for the duplicate comment but I thought it best I open a new thing since the other is marked solved

I also am getting the infinite wearables load screen of death in my web browser
! Also it seems that the avatars are not existing im assuming because of that crossed circle.
Screenshot 2024-09-02 004334|690x344

1 Like

Hello!

Since you are getting a 403 Forbidden error, is it possible that you don’t have the correct permissions?

Please check the API Key documentation here: Authentication | Ready Player Me

When I tested your subdomain in Chrome browser (see screenshot) it seemed to work normally, are you testing the integration or are you just testing it in the browser? What if you clear the cache and cookies or try incognito, does that help?

Could you also let us know where you are contacting us from?

The error is occurring just when viewing my fire.rpm application once logged in
using it without logging in seems to be no problem, I can login with my own account and access it but others have been having this issue
I took those screenshots I shared while trying to help a friend figure out why it wasn’t working
I logged into their account in a new private window in both firefox and chrome/brave

it’s just the standard link without being accessed through an Iframe
I shouldn’t be getting those 403 errors, I am not using the API key when just using the web browser to login and setup an avatar

When I do use the API I use postman and I do have it setup properly where I am able to unlock assets for myself and others who don’t experience this error on my page, it’s been like the last few weeks where I have had issues, after telling people to create their avatar on my link, I haven’t been able to unlock assets for them and get a 404 not found, because I believe they are all having this issue when after logging into my page it doesn’t actually link their avatar to my application

I am also just using the forum to contact you

Hi @FireRat

Thanks for sharing the login part. I was able to reproduce this with my test subdomain. Will share it with our development team and get back to you when its fixed!

1 Like

@FireRat this should’ve been fixed yesterday. Could you test if everything works normally for you now?

1 Like

Thank you very much, I have now confirmed it’s working properly with 2 people that were having the issue before and I think it should also work for everyone else now

1 Like