How to skip "Continue without signup" popup

Hi,

I would like to NOT show the attached popup in my React ReadyPlayerMe implementation. The extra popup read + click makes the user experience not seamless. I don’t mind if users sign-in through the settings option (expert feature).

Can I disable this?

Cheers,
Rutger

2024-08-12 18_07_44-Window

Hi there,

Disabling the pop-up is not possible. Note that it will only be shown to new users and after this, it will be only shown every two months.

The popup is shown every time someone makes changes to their avatar and then hits the Next button… not just every two months. That’s why I want to remove it :slight_smile:

Hi SpaceShift,

Thanks for sharing, it does seem like it has been changed to show every time after the Next button. I will forward your feedback to our team about this, but since we are a free-to-use service, this most likely won’t be changed.

This popup is very annoying for our use (so much so that it is blocking the use of RPM in our project). Is it possible to contact you to see together if solutions are possible?

Hi Zarbuz,

We have now made some changes and it should now only pop up for new users every two months after this!

Thank you ! It’s way better now :slight_smile:

1 Like