Photon Fusion 2 support

I know there’s Photon PUN support on GitHub but as it is going into legacy mode, it’d be great to have some support for Fusion 2. I’m seeing a lot of questions being raised around that since it is very new and it can get tricky to get it working.

Fusion requires an Animator baked into the prefab itself using their NetworkMechanimAnimator component. It is also a bit confusing task to get the avatars loaded as they were selected by the Avatar Creator on all clients. I’ve been trying to get these two things working for the past few days.

It’d be really cool if someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,
Currently, we don’t have samples for Fusion 2, but it’s on our plans to work on it in the future so stay tuned!

Hi, is there a timeframe for these samples? Is there any way to get support with Fusion 2, RPM and webgl setup?

Hi, we don’t have a precise timeframe for the Fusion 2 sample yet. We will soon share a sample with Coherence, which is also a multiplayer solution SDK in Unity. Afterward, we plan to start working on a sample for Fusion 2 to release in the following weeks.

For WebGL, we already have a sample available. You can find more about it on our Avatar Creator (WebGL) page in the documentation: Avatar Creator (WebGL) - Ready Player Me

Yes . Same i am looking for fusion 2

Any updates on that Fusion 2 sample. I am getting my butt kicked trying to get the project working with Fusion 2. Is there anyone who has been successful with it so far?