Library of existing assets? To license or for free

Hi,

We’re looking for a large library of (pretty generic) assets to offer our users, but making them just for our program seems both not our focus and sort of crazy. Everyone might want a top hat, or cowboy hat, or overalls or a small black dress— they’re generic items of human clothing. You provide a few but not nearly enough to cover non-IP based human clothing choices.

Anyway, wondering if there were any resources you can point us too where we might get access to more clothing options, and if not I think RPM is getting big enough you guys should host a library or store. I don’t want to “make” a new colored t-shirt, I want to add it to my application.

Thanks, love the new stuff and congrats on the success!

Ian

Hi Ian, and welcome to the Forum!

I’m happy to forward your feedback to our team about this!

As a partner, you can decide which outfits you want to have available in your Application. You can do this by going into Ready Player Me Studio → Asset Manager → Catalog. This way you can enable all the available assets to your Application since not all of them are on by default.

You can also create your own outfits and add them via Asset Manager or Asset Designer to your application. More information can be found here: Upload and Manage Custom Assets | Ready Player Me