How to add custom feature like pricetag to my readyme react fashion shop virtual clothes?

If yes how can i add this in my react application. Do I need to create different app and merge it with the code snippets from React | Ready Player Me

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, this is something that you are unable to set within Ready Player Me Studio settings. You would need to come up with a custom solution yourself.

Best
Markus

1 Like

Good day. @Markus_RPM I managed to create a custom solution by my challenge is
how to change clothing to an avatar made by Ready Player Me that is situated in a Unity webgl scene?

I am creating a 3D virtual fashion shop, whereby you login and you are required to create an avatar using Ready Player Me, to use to try on the virtual clothes. Now my question is how do I change clothing to an avatar made by Ready Player Me that is situated in a Unity webgl scene? I have already added the clothing outfits in the game

You would have to upload your custom assets to your Ready Player Me application/subdomain through Ready Player Me Studio, read more here.

You can then use one of our API endpoints to Equip an asset. I recommend reading the API section of our documentaiton.

With these tools, you define your logic and which actions trigger them and should be able to build what you envision.