Getting Exception: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden - When trying to load avatar creator thumbnails in 7.0.0, and avatar mesh + thumbnails in 5.0.0

Hi, I dunno why this is happening recently, maybe I missed some recent change? Well, I am unable to load avatar thumbnails or avatars themselves (saved ones on the logged in account) via RPM Avatar & Character Creator anymore… I thought, oh maybe it is because I am out of date (ver 5.0.0 in my game)… but then I started up a new blank project and brought in ver 7.0.0 and it has the same problem sadly… maybe I need to do some extra verification for my app after all these months of it working fine… or perhaps some back end bug? I also tried a different appid and rpm subdomain… same problem… in 5.0.0 it fails to even load the avatar + thumbnails, and if i click on the tile no download avatar… but in 7.0.0 it loads the avatar in the demo scene AvatarCreatorElements just no thumbnails…Anybody else having this issue or just me? I even went as far as creating a new appid tonight just to be sure, nope… still same error sadly.

Exception: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
ReadyPlayerMe.AvatarCreator.ResponseExtensions.ThrowIfError (ReadyPlayerMe.Core.IResponse response) (at Assets/Ready Player Me/Core/Runtime/AvatarCreator/Scripts/Extensions/ResponseExtensions.cs:15)
ReadyPlayerMe.AvatarCreator.AvatarRenderHelper.GetPortrait (System.String avatarId, System.Threading.CancellationToken token) (at Assets/Ready Player Me/Core/Runtime/AvatarCreator/Scripts/Utils/AvatarRenderHelper.cs:16)
UserAvatarElement.SetIcon (System.String avatarId) (at Assets/Ready Player Me/Core/Runtime/AvatarCreator/Scripts/UI/Elements/UserAvatarElement.cs:49)
ReadyPlayerMe.AvatarCreator.TaskExtensions.HandleCancellation (System.Threading.Tasks.Task taskToWait, System.Action onSuccess) (at Assets/Ready Player Me/Core/Runtime/AvatarCreator/Scripts/Extensions/TaskExtensions.cs:21)
UserAvatarElement.SetupButton (System.String avatarId, System.Action`1[T] action) (at Assets/Ready Player Me/Core/Runtime/AvatarCreator/Scripts/UI/Elements/UserAvatarElement.cs:35)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore+<>c.b__7_0 (System.Object state) (at <75633565436c42f0a6426b33f0132ade>:0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext+WorkRequest.Invoke () (at <4746c126b0b54f3b834845974d1a9190>:0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext.Exec () (at <4746c126b0b54f3b834845974d1a9190>:0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext.ExecuteTasks () (at <4746c126b0b54f3b834845974d1a9190>:0)

Yeah. I’m getting this when trying to load the glb models themselves on the web api.

I don’t know if this is related, but I’m also having issues with SSL cert errors in Unity.

A quick google would suggest that this might be a “them problem” and that they need to fix their web certification.

There’s probably all manner of ways we can get around it, but I assume it’s not advised as the certs are there to prove that the url is safe.

(I’m totally green with RPM and only spent a few hours looking at the out of the box Unity package. So there’s also a good chance I’m doing something stupid that this is unrelated!)

I am not sure if related or not. What I do know is both versions of the SDK I see this problem in, I get the same error that is causing exceptions in Unity avatar editors… due to webserver/api returning error msgs instead of the actual files… a few examples of the failed resource loadings:

GET https://models.readyplayer.me/65be6e2fcd0fe21da004a967.json
This service is currently not available in your region: Illinois, USA.

GET https://models.readyplayer.me/66879a21b2b0f3c61f8ad753.png
This service is currently not available in your region: Illinois, USA.