Equip endpoint of V2 REST API not work

I follow the guide (Custom Avatar Creator | Ready Player Me), and get the response code <200>, but no change is applied after inspecting the response body, fetching preview avatar, or saving and fetching avatar. The SAVE requests also get response code <200>.

Additionally, the V1 API (PUT - Equip an asset | Ready Player Me) works. SAVE requests get response code <404> and “Avatar not found”. Is it true that V1 API have no SAVE operation?

I just found that I missed the ASSET keyword in request body. The response code is always <200>, no matter what I put inside the valye of DATA. That is misleading when debugging.

I confirm that the change is reflected in the response of EQUIP request now, but after I send the SAVE request, the asset IDs in the response message falls back to the default value.

My request body of EQUIP:

{
   "data":{
      "assets":{
         "outfit":"122024346",
         "skinColorHex":"#000000"
      }
   }
}

Hi Zenway,

If the response code is 204 the asset has successfully been equipped to the Avatar. After the Asset has been Equipped, you are trying to save the Avatar with the new Equipped asset, but it goes back to previous outfit?