0 polygon avatar arrives on VRChat after a 15773 polygon avatar is successfully uploaded

I’ve created an RPM avatar using ReadyPlayerMe.hub, which looks perfect in Unity. I then upload without any errors. When going into the VRChat client, the avatar is invisible. I used the RPM Avatar Loader, with Avatar Config High settings.

No errors, no warnings, no messages.

Full-body, Texture Atlas high, Standard shader override (changed to VRChat shader in Unity 2022.3.22), High LOD, default playable layers, default expressions, Masculine avatar controller in Animater component.

In hopes of solving the problem, I downloaded the GLB file from the hub and imported it into Blender, then extracted the textures, which i used in Unity to create materials using the VRChat shader. This change had no different effect on the uploaded avatar.

I can double this from screensharing this screen, i’m on a blank on why the model is invisible and getting weight of unknown on VRC Debug

I’m using VRChat SDK 3.6.2-constraints.2
Yes, I rebooted by PC and re-uploaded = no changes, 0 polygon avatar is what VRChat received, but Unity reports 15773 triangles sent.

Oddly enough, VRChat reports the avatar has 10 skinned meshes, which is the same number that is uploaded… but with 0 polygons also reported.

fixed. abandoned project and created a new one, remade everything, problem gone.