Uploading Outfit Error

Hi, I face an error I am not sure how to solve. The errors are as follow:

[{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonV2/$defs/maxJoints/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonV2/$defs/maxJoints/maxProperties”,“keyword”:“maxProperties”,“params”:{“limit”:65},“message”:“must NOT have more than 65 properties”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Exceeded supported number of 65 joints in the skeleton.”},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“#/$defs/skeletonV2WithEyes/$defs/maxJoints/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“#/$defs/skeletonV2WithEyes/$defs/maxJoints/maxProperties”,“keyword”:“maxProperties”,“params”:{“limit”:67},“message”:“must NOT have more than 67 properties”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Exceeded supported number of 67 joints in the skeleton.”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/LeftForeArm”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/LeftForeArm/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“LeftArmTwist”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/LeftHand”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/LeftHand/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“LeftForeArmTwist”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/LeftHandIndex1”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/LeftHandIndex1/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“LeftHandIndex0”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/LeftHandMiddle1”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/LeftHandMiddle1/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“LeftHandMiddle0”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/LeftHandRing1”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/LeftHandRing1/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“LeftHandRing0”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/LeftHandPinky1”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/LeftHandPinky1/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“LeftHandPinky0”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/RightForeArm”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/RightForeArm/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“RightArmTwist”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/RightHand”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/RightHand/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“RightForeArmTwist”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/RightHandIndex1”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/RightHandIndex1/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“RightHandIndex0”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/RightHandMiddle1”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/RightHandMiddle1/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“RightHandMiddle0”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/RightHandRing1”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/RightHandRing1/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“RightHandRing0”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints/RightHandPinky1”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/properties/RightHandPinky1/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“RightHandPinky0”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“LeftArmTwist”},“message”:“must have required property ‘LeftArmTwist’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“LeftForeArmTwist”},“message”:“must have required property ‘LeftForeArmTwist’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“LeftHandIndex0”},“message”:“must have required property ‘LeftHandIndex0’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“LeftHandMiddle0”},“message”:“must have required property ‘LeftHandMiddle0’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“LeftHandRing0”},“message”:“must have required property ‘LeftHandRing0’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“LeftPalm”},“message”:“must have required property ‘LeftPalm’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“LeftHandPinky0”},“message”:“must have required property ‘LeftHandPinky0’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“RightArmTwist”},“message”:“must have required property ‘RightArmTwist’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“RightForeArmTwist”},“message”:“must have required property ‘RightForeArmTwist’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“RightHandIndex0”},“message”:“must have required property ‘RightHandIndex0’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“RightHandMiddle0”},“message”:“must have required property ‘RightHandMiddle0’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“RightHandRing0”},“message”:“must have required property ‘RightHandRing0’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“RightPalm”},“message”:“must have required property ‘RightPalm’”,“emUsed”:true},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/required”,“keyword”:“required”,“params”:{“missingProperty”:“RightHandPinky0”},“message”:“must have required property ‘RightHandPinky0’”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Missing skeleton joints.”},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/$defs/maxJoints/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“joints.schema.json#/$defs/skeletonXr/$defs/maxJoints/minProperties”,“keyword”:“minProperties”,“params”:{“limit”:81},“message”:“must NOT have fewer than 81 properties”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Number of joints in the skeleton must be 81.”},{“instancePath”:“/joints”,“schemaPath”:“#/properties/joints/anyOf”,“keyword”:“anyOf”,“params”:{},“message”:“must match a schema in anyOf”},{“instancePath”:“”,“schemaPath”:“#/allOf/0/if”,“keyword”:“if”,“params”:{“failingKeyword”:“then”},“message”:“must match "then" schema”}]

Hope I can find solution for this. Thanks!

Can you please describe what you were trying to achieve/reproduction steps? What kind of asset were you trying to upload?

Hi there, fortunately, I’ve solved the error. Thanks!

Hi, could you tell me how you managed to solve this problem?

Hi there, I’m so sorry, I can’t really remember what I did because I tried clicking here and there and it fortunately worked out. Perhaps I tried assigned, reassigned weight and all that. If I’m not mistaken I used the automatic weight assign function instead of manually assigning weight on the outift.

1 Like