I cant Upload Hair and Face Ware or Hats

Please help I am having technical issues with uploading Hair and Face Ware Assets to the Asset Manager. I cant Upload a Hair and Hat/Crown Models. Thank you

Unity Log

Hair

[{“instancePath”:“/scenes/properties/0/bboxMax/1”,“schemaPath”:“#/$defs/headBbox/properties/bboxMax/items/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/scenes/properties/0/bboxMax/1”,“schemaPath”:“#/$defs/headBbox/properties/bboxMax/items/maximum”,“keyword”:“maximum”,“params”:{“comparison”:“<=”,“limit”:1},“message”:“must be <= 1”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“The bounding box maximum ("bboxMax") is 1.0. Found maximum bounds: [0.10473,1.76099,0.14384]. Error at index 1.”},{“instancePath”:“/meshes/properties/0/attributes/0”,“schemaPath”:“meshAttributes.schema.json#/properties/unskinned/items/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/meshes/properties/0/attributes/0”,“schemaPath”:“meshAttributes.schema.json#/properties/unskinned/items/enum”,“keyword”:“enum”,“params”:{“allowedValues”:[“NORMAL:f32”,“POSITION:f32”,“TEXCOORD_0:f32”,“TANGENT:f32”]},“message”:“must be equal to one of the allowed values”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Mesh "Wolf3D_Hair" error! Allowed attributes are: NORMAL, POSITION, TEXCOORD_0, TANGENT. Found "JOINTS_0:u8".”},{“instancePath”:“/meshes/properties/0/attributes/4”,“schemaPath”:“meshAttributes.schema.json#/properties/unskinned/items/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/meshes/properties/0/attributes/4”,“schemaPath”:“meshAttributes.schema.json#/properties/unskinned/items/enum”,“keyword”:“enum”,“params”:{“allowedValues”:[“NORMAL:f32”,“POSITION:f32”,“TEXCOORD_0:f32”,“TANGENT:f32”]},“message”:“must be equal to one of the allowed values”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Mesh "Wolf3D_Hair" error! Allowed attributes are: NORMAL, POSITION, TEXCOORD_0, TANGENT. Found "WEIGHTS_0:f32".”},{“instancePath”:“/materials/properties/0/textures/0”,“schemaPath”:“commonMaterial.schema.json#/$defs/normalOnlyTextureChannels/items/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/materials/properties/0/textures/0”,“schemaPath”:“commonMaterial.schema.json#/$defs/normalOnlyTextureChannels/items/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“normalTexture”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Material "Wolf3D_Hair" must only use the normal map channel. Found "baseColorTexture" instead.”},{“instancePath”:“/materials/properties/0/textures”,“schemaPath”:“commonMaterial.schema.json#/$defs/normalOnlyTextureChannels/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/materials/properties/0/textures”,“schemaPath”:“commonMaterial.schema.json#/$defs/normalOnlyTextureChannels/maxItems”,“keyword”:“maxItems”,“params”:{“limit”:1},“message”:“must NOT have more than 1 items”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Material "Wolf3D_Hair" can only use the optional normal map channel. Found ["baseColorTexture","normalTexture"] instead.”},{“instancePath”:“/materials/properties/0/doubleSided”,“schemaPath”:“commonMaterial.schema.json#/$defs/singleSided/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/materials/properties/0/doubleSided”,“schemaPath”:“commonMaterial.schema.json#/$defs/singleSided/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:false},“message”:“must be equal to constant”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Material "Wolf3D_Hair" must be single-sided (have backface culling enabled).”},{“instancePath”:“/textures/properties/1/slots/0”,“schemaPath”:“#/properties/properties/items/properties/slots/items/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/textures/properties/1/slots/0”,“schemaPath”:“#/properties/properties/items/properties/slots/items/const”,“keyword”:“const”,“params”:{“allowedValue”:“normalTexture”},“message”:“must be equal to constant”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“This asset type only supports the use of a single normal map. Found "baseColorTexture" instead.”},{“instancePath”:“/textures/properties”,“schemaPath”:“#/properties/properties/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/textures/properties”,“schemaPath”:“#/properties/properties/maxItems”,“keyword”:“maxItems”,“params”:{“limit”:1},“message”:“must NOT have more than 1 items”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“Too many texture maps! This Asset type must have only one normal map.”},{“instancePath”:“”,“schemaPath”:“#/allOf/6/if”,“keyword”:“if”,“params”:{“failingKeyword”:“then”},“message”:“must match "then" schema”}]

Crown

[{“instancePath”:“/scenes/properties/0/bboxMax/1”,“schemaPath”:“#/$defs/headBbox/properties/bboxMax/items/errorMessage”,“keyword”:“errorMessage”,“params”:{“errors”:[{“instancePath”:“/scenes/properties/0/bboxMax/1”,“schemaPath”:“#/$defs/headBbox/properties/bboxMax/items/maximum”,“keyword”:“maximum”,“params”:{“comparison”:“<=”,“limit”:1},“message”:“must be <= 1”,“emUsed”:true}]},“message”:“The bounding box maximum ("bboxMax") is 1.0. Found maximum bounds: [0.1319,1.7733,0.13879]. Error at index 1.”},{“instancePath”:“”,“schemaPath”:“#/allOf/7/if”,“keyword”:“if”,“params”:{“failingKeyword”:“then”},“message”:“must match "then" schema”}]

Hi! Here is the documentation about creating custom hair assets for Ready Player Me: Hairstyle | Ready Player Me

From the error messages you received, I can tell that your hair asset was placed relative to a fullbody character, and not relative to the head template provided in the documentation (bounding box error).

Hair assets upload currently does not support skin weights. That means, don’t include an armature.

Since the user can customize the hair color, you must only include a normal map in the hair’s material, not a color map.

Enable Backface Culling on the material.

Your facewear and hats should be modelled relative to the template as well, not relative to a whole character.

Thanks you have helped out alot.

I have another Issue. Do you know what the i

ssue is? I believe I have messed up the Armature.

Regards
Andrew Kerr

This is with Custom Top and Bottom.

Try exporting without animation. If you messed up the armature, you could delete it in Blender and import it from our template. Then you need to re-assign the armature in each objects Armature modifier.