Half Body morph targets

I am trying to use the latest half body morph targets, but it doesn’t load all the morph targets, compared to old one I had. Is there a parameter I need to pass to include all the targets?

I found how to pass targets like this
https://models.readyplayer.me/65a8dba831b23abb4f401bae.glb?morphTargets=mouthSmile,mouthOpen

however, old ones listed this way, but now they are shown 4 times, once for left eye, righ eye, head,teeth, so not sure how to proceed. It only works under head, but I faill to find a way to see which one should be used. I am using mcCurdy viewer gltf to see the list of both

OLd ones are all listed once under Wolf3D_Avatar
now it puts them under EyeLeft,EyeRight,Wolf3D_Head,Wolf3D_Teeth
but all show each taget once, so 4 mouthSmile and 4 mouthOpen

Any ideas?

Hi there,

Please check our Forum post on morphtargets here: [GUIDE] Blendshapes, morph targets and shape keys - #9 by Gonzalo_RPM

The post should include all the information required.

Thanks for that, but that does not help with my issue

OLd ones are all listed once under Wolf3D_Avatar
now it puts them under EyeLeft,EyeRight,Wolf3D_Head,Wolf3D_Teeth
but all show each taget once, so 4 mouthSmile and 4 mouthOpen

Hi @MrBodean

Are you planning to use oculus visemes or ARKit blendshapes? If so, you will get all the blendshapes you need for facial animation with the instructions in the Forum Post I shared. Could you test adding visemes or the ARKit blendshapes to see if it helps?

Markus, its not the issue of which Morphs to use, that works fine, but the half body was using Wolf3D_Head instead pf Wolf3D_Avatar, like the full body does, but now it seems to have been changed back and now all is working fine…
Thanks
Jeff

Hi @MrBodean good to hear this!