Wizard Update Existing avatars

Hello everyone.
I’m kinda new to RPM, but i was trying to use the Creator Wizard Sample on unity and I wanted to add an option to update my own avatar.
Let me clarify :
I first spawn in the wizard menu and create an avatar. There, i can choose its gender and everything. When i’m finished, my avatar is spawned in another scene. In this scene, there is a trigger to go back to RPM wizard.
And in the menu, i would like to add a button or smth to have instantly my avatar in the editor menu to be able to change whatever i want, and save it in the same link.

Does somebody know if it already exist (and could explain me how to make it happend?) or how it might work?
I Save my avatar in the playerprefs, so i can have it, but when i try to shortcut the defaultavatarscene, it doesn’t work due to its needs of templates.

Thanks a lot
PS : if there is a thread which talks about it, please let me know as well, i might have missed it.

Hello, and welcome to the forum!
To make sure I understand correctly, you were able to save the avatar using PlayerPrefs, but you want to be able to edit that saved avatar instead of the templates when you open the customization scene again?
You can skip the templates and load the avatar you created and saved. In this case, you can edit the Start method on the SimpleAvatarCreator script, and there, you can check if the user has already customized a character (we have something saved in PlayerPrefs). If not, load templates like we do now. If yes, load that specific saved avatar.